Thursday, October 28, 2010

OB Appointment - 14 weeks 5 days

Had our OB appointment yesterday, again went briefly over history (different OB) this is so going to get boring... she said that they wouldn't decide on when baby was to be born until 36 weeks as ANYTHING could happen between now and then... "things could get exciting" were her words. She was very direct and to the point, which amused me rather than upsetting, I have a referral to a dietitian, to try to and keep my weight pretty much the same for the rest of the pregnancy, but they won't manage me but give me the resources to do it on my own. I've booked in for my next scan which unfortunately isn't until 3rd December (19 weeks 6 days) as they are pretty busy in the hospital. She has asked for me to get some bloods done now so she has something to compare the next lot to (which are at 26-28 weeks) and she would also like to test for diabetes now and then again later due to my weight. Unfortunately we couldn't hear the baby's heart beat (too much interference on the machine) so she brought in a scanner and Josh and her got to see it (I was at the wrong angle).

So all in all a pretty good appointment, nothing "exciting" to report :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment