Sunday, October 3, 2010

11 Weeks...

Wow time is going so slow... ever since time was stolen back at 8 weeks, I went for my dating scan and my body wasn't as on track as I first though... we went back 2 weeks to 6 weeks and man I feel like I'm still living in the past. this week has been emotional, but I think that's more to do with the racing hormones than anything else.

Hayden's been here this week, goes home in 2 more sleeps :-( but his next visit is going to be three weeks long over Christmas, so that's something to look forward to. We went to Dreamworld twice, once on Thursday, and then again yesterday, we explored more of the park yesterday, even though it was raining most the day, and I even got to go on a ride... they don't recommend most of the rides for pregnant woman so I played it safe... but loved the rapid river... got soaked.



We were hoping to head back to white water world but the weather is just not playing the game. So maybe on Hayden's next visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment