Monday, November 1, 2010

15 Weeks...

Time is on a go slow at the moment... and I believe it's all because of the 4 weeks wait ahead of me until my scan... I'm so excited to be able to find out what this little bubble inside of me is... a boy... a girl... won't know until then... I thought about trying the whole "drano" test but we don't have it in the cupboard and I'm not going to go out and buy it when I don't REALLY need it.

I'm sure I've had a few flutters recently... nothing too strong, just like a gentle random prod inside but I have to be laying extremely still and not really concentrating on anything... should only be a few more weeks before I can tell for certain as it will be more often... I missed the feeling after both of the boys births... so it's awesome to be feeling it again... such a special feeling... can't wait until I share it with Josh and the kids.

I did something today that I don't do very often and that was to buy a parenting magazine and I was amazed at some of the new products out there... my favourite at the moment would have to be this idea... the spoon didn't look so big in the magazine as it does on the website but what a great idea.

http://www.urbanbaby.com.au/epages/ecomm5000.sf/en_AU/?ObjectPath=/Shops/UrbanBaby/Products/BNSQ/SubProducts/BNSQ-0001
You put the food into the handle and then squeeze it onto the spoon as required... such a random idea... but pretty good one don't you think :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment