Friday, March 11, 2011

34 Weeks... count down is on...

I can't believe I'll be 34 weeks tomorrow, which means that we only have 4 - 5 weeks left of this journey before the new one beginnings. So many friends have had babies recently and it's been hard not being able to visit them (they are all in NZ) and offer them all the support that they offered me when Hayden & Ethan were born.

I took a new picture today and have compared it against me at 12 weeks wearing the same dress... just a bit of a tummy... one to many donuts I'm thinking


This little man has been causing a few issues this last week, lots of unexplained pains and a HORRID headache so that results in 4 hours at the pregnancy assessment unit, then midwife appointment and he decided to have a party in my belly (that I didn't feel) and his heart rate was racing so back down to pregnancy assessment unit, he was pretty settled when down there so only a half hour visit. Yesterday we looked after ourselves at home but had to do kick counts due to a strange pain in my middle belly... He should learn to behave!

On the "me" front I've decided to set up my hobby as a Facebook page called Delightful Designz fingers crossed that this will take off so I don't have to take myself away from my little man when he arrives to head back into the work force.

No comments:

Post a Comment