Tuesday, February 15, 2011

30 Weeks 3 Days

Time is on a go slow... heart burn is at a MEGA high... count down in on until our growth scan which is in 6 days. Last weeks appointment with the midwife was rather surprising with a HUGE growth on his fundal height, he went from 27.5 at 27 weeks to 36 at 29.5 weeks, which is why we are going for the scan. Blood pressure was great, babies heart rate was also good and they followed up on the blood test results and have asked me to have my platelets tested again.

I'm on the hunt for a baby shower invite... I've got a few ideas in mind and fingers crossed I'll get the time over the next week or two to put something together and get them in the post. We are going to have mixed gender BBQ instead of a traditional shower. Really looking forward together with everyone in our own place, we haven't had an excuse to party yet so fingers crossed all goes ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment