Sunday, December 5, 2010

Baby Names... and their meanings...

I thought I would look more into the names that we are currently working with... we have our vote going on and basically once work out which ones we really like we will pick three names and then wait until baby is born before we decide on his name... So below are the names that we are playing with :-)


Aaron - (Hebrew) Enlightened, to sing
Ashton - (English) Settlement in the Ash-Tree grove
Blake - (English) Dark, Bright
Henry - (Germanic) Ruler of the home
Jackson - (English) Jack's Son
Jacob - (Hebrew) Supplanter, held by the heel
Kristan - (English) Follower of Christian faith (taken from Christian)
Tristan - (Gaelic) Tumult
Vincent - (Latin) Victorious

1 comment:

  1. LOve LOVE LOVE Blake and Vincent

    Blake makes me think of poetry (William Blake) and sounds awesome,
    Vincent is just lovely.
    Good luck deciding, Ethan and Hayden are also two of my favourite names.. I think we must have similar taste. I have a Lucy and a Daniel, For a day Daniel was going to be Luke but then I realised I couldn't have a Luke and a Lucy! lol

    ReplyDelete